BULLS AND THEIR IMPACT ON THE ECONOMIC USEFUL SIGNS COWS DAUGHTERS OF POLYESTER FATHER
Among the most important parts of improving breeding Ukrainian Red Dairy breed is not the most important place belongs to the intensive use of bull-sires with high breeding value, which is determined by the capacity daughters.
Materials and methods of research. Studies conducted on materials zotehnichnoho primary accounting and breeding breeding farm "Zarya" Kherson region for the period 2010-2012. The object of the research was the daughter of the Ukrainian Red dairy bulls, Holstein (red and white suit), Angler and Red Steppe breeds. Studied cows milk production estimated by yields for the full complete (minimum of 240 days) lactation, content and output of milk fat and protein for 305 days and at higher daily milk yield.
Results. The study revealed a significant level of intergroup differentiation and specificity for milk production, reproductive ability, soundings and indices of body structure cows daughters of different bulls. Specifically found that the highest milk yield inherent daughters bull V.Din Et Reda 5661918, which is almost twice prevailed worst analogues daughters Radar 4439 respectively 2484 kg of milk, 93.0 kg of milk fat and milk protein 66.9 kg. The highest daily yield characteristic daughters H.Ch.Herri 5839897, and the lowest - for daughters Radar 4439. The difference in this case was 9.4 kg of milk. Inter-group differentiation on fat and protein in milk is low and under 0.12 and 0.22% by live weight - 14 kg.
The difference between the grounds daughters play different bulls more clearly expressed and 232 days is the age of first calving for the daughters Zenit 1113 and at a rate of 0.201 reproductive capacity for daughters H.Ch.Herri 5839897. It should be noted that although the daughters Zenit 1113 and were the youngest among firstborn both had the lowest rate of reproductive capacity after the first calving.
Research has found that the highest measurements of height at withers and depth of chest inherent daughters bull Sharpe 9713, prevailing daughters Zenit 1113 respectively by 5.8 and 2.9 cm. For indirect soundings chest width body length and chest girth advantage daughter had Grybka 696, and the largest width in maklakah typical for daughters of Napoleon 1647. Inter-differentiation daughters by different bulls metacarpus circumference small and is just 0.4 cm, due what difference the index kostystosti as insignificant and is only 1%.
Conclusions. Found significant levels of intergroup differentiation and specificity studied groups of cows his father napivsester the main qualitative and quantitative characteristics of milk productivity, exterior, reproductive capacity and live weight.
2. Borovykov, V. 2001. STATISTICA: iskusstvo analyza dannykh na komp'yutere. Dlya professyonalov. – STATISTICA: the art of data analysis on the computer. For professionals. Pyter, 656 (in Russian).
3. Bliznichenko, V. B., Yu. P. Polupan, O. L. Kovalenko, O. B. Ivashchenko, and V. I. Voronenko 1995. Vykorystannya vidtvornoho skhreshchuvannya dlya polipshennya chervonoyi stepovoyi khudoby - The use of crossbreeding for the improvement of red steppe cattle. Rozvedennya i henetyka tvaryn. – Аnimal Breeding and genetics. Kiev, Urozhay, 27:28–32 (іn Ukrainian).
4. Sirats'kyy, Y. Z., Ya. N., Danylkiv, O. M. Danylkiv, Ye. I. Fedorovych, V. V. Merkushyn, Yu. F. Mel'nyk, O. P. Chupryna, V. O. Kadysh, and O. I. Lyubyns'kyy; za red. Y. Z. Sirats'koho i Ye. I. Fedorovych. 2001. Ekster"yer molochnykh koriv: perspektyvy otsinky i selektsiyi. - Exterior dairy cows: perspectives of evaluation and breeding. Kiev, Naukovyy svit, 146 (іn Ukrainian).
5. Koval', T. 2007. Pokhodzhennya za bat'kom – vazhlyva oznaka dochok. – Тhe Origin of the father is an important symptom of daughters. Tvarynnytstvo Ukrayiny – Аnimal Husbandry of Ukraine. Kiev, 6: 26–29 (іn Ukrainian).
6. Koval', T. P., and Yu. P. Polupan 2007. Otsinka buhayiv chervonoyi molochnoyi khudoby za yakistyu potomstva – Evaluation of the red bulls of dairy cattle on the quality of offspring . Visnyk ahrarnoyi nauky – Bulletin of agricultural science. Kiev, 8:28–32 (іn Ukrainian).
7. Polupan, Yu., V. Antonenko, O. Baranchuk, O. Romanyuk, N. Polupan, O. Ivashchenko, T. Koval', and D. Shykhovtsova. 2000. Otsinka buhayiv ta krashchi korovy holshtynizovanoho typu – Evaluation of bulls and the best cows holstentherme type. Tvarynnytstvo Ukrayiny. – Animal Husbandry Of Ukraine. Kiev, 5–6: 23–25 (іn Ukrainian).
8. Pidpala, T. V. 2005. Henezys porodnoho peretvorennya v populyatsiyi chervonoyi stepovoyi khudoby – Genesis of species changes in the population of the red steppe cattle. Mykolayiv, 312 (іn Ukrainian).
9. Basovs'kyy, M. Z., V. P. Burkat, M. V. Zubets', A. I. Rudyk, D. T. Vinnichuk, M. Ya. Yefimenko, V. P. Boyko, O. F. Khavruk, Yu. F. Mel'nyk, V. B. Bliznichenko, V. I. Ladyka, O. H. Tymchenko, S. V. Tulaydan, T. S. Yanko, V. P. Rybalko, V. P. Kovalenko, M. V. Shtompel', V. P. Fedorov, B. M. Hopka, V. V. Kaznadzey, L. A. Burdel', V. I. Bala, V. H. Tomilenko, and P. V. Mykytyuk / Za red. M. V. Zubtsya i M. Z. Basovs'koho. 1995. Pleminna robota: Dovidnyk – Breeding: Reference. Kiev, Asotsiatsiya Ukrayina, 435 (іn Ukrainian).
10. Polupan, Yu. P., Y. V. Yovenko, N. S. Havrylenko, and T. P. Koval'. 2006. Henealohycheskaya struktura y plemennaya tsennost' bykov krasnoho molochnoho skota – Genealogical structure and breeding value of the bulls of the red dairy cattle. Descrierea CIP a Camerei Nationale a Cărtii „Realizări si perspective in cresterea animalelor” – Materialele simpozionului ştiinţific consarcrat jubileului de 50 de ani de la fondarea Institutului de Zootehnie şi Medicină Veterinară. Maximovea. 163–166 (in Moldova).
11. Hladiy, M. V., Yu. P. Polupan, I. V. Bazyshyna, R. V. Bratushka, I. M. Bezrutchenko, N. L. Polupan, A. O. Pozhylov, M. S. Havrylenko, N. H. Mykhaylenko, M. I. Bashchenko, O. M. Zhukors'kyy, O. I. Kostenko, A. A. Hetya, and N. V. Kudryavs'ka, ; Za red. Yu. P. Polupana i I. V. Bazyshynoyi. 2015. Prohrama selektsiyi ukrayins'koyi chervonoyi molochnoyi porody velykoyi rohatoyi khudoby na 2014-2023 roky – The breeding program of the Ukrainian red dairy breed of cattle for the years 2014-2023. Chubyns'ke, 68 (іn Ukrainian).
12. Prokhorenko, P. N., and Zh. H. Lohynov, 1986. Mezhporodnoe skreshchyvanye v molochnom skotovodstve – Interbreed crossbreeding in dairy cattle. Moscow, Rossel'khozyzdat, 131 (in Russian).
13. Yovenko, I., Yu. Polupan, M. Havrylenko, and T. Koval' 2007. Rodonachal'nyky ukrayins'koyi chervonoyi molochnoyi porody – The founders of the Ukrainian red dairy breed. Tvarynnytstvo Ukrayiny. Аnimal Husbandry of Ukraine. Kiev, 5: 24–26. (іn Ukrainian).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.