THE VALUATION OF IMMUNOGENETICAL DISTINCTION BETWEEN THE DESCENDANTS OF DIFFERENT BULLS
The article presents the results of detailed genetical valuation between the descendants of different bulls in the period from 2003 till 2013. The aim of this research was to give a detailed genetic evaluation of the descendants of different bulls used in the herd of STE "Maximovca" at the relevant period of time.
The object of the study was the heifers of Moldovan type of black-and-white cattle – the descendants of 11 bulls. Blood groups were determined by standard serological tests with the use of 49 monospecific sera from 9 genetic systems. All the attested livestock of breeding young growth of 2003-2013 are authentic, that is proved by the materials of the expertise of the authenticity of origin.
According to AEB-locus at the descendants of all the bulls, common from 25 studied antigens were only 6 – B2, G2, O2, Y2, E′2 and Q′.
The low frequency of occurrence of antigens P2, Q, T1, K ', J'2, P' is peculiar mainly for all the analysed descendants. The smallest genetic distance is identified between the descendants of bulls Academic 767 and Senior 7415 – 0,1291, and the highest one – between the descendants of bulls Abhazian 835 and Dikii 788 – 0,3095.
The descendants of the evaluated bulls form four separate clusters: the first cluster consists of descendants of bulls Senior – Academic, the second cluster – Abiturient – Captain, the third cluster – Abhazian – Kiperush and the fourth cluster – Meteor – Karas. Herewith the linear belonging of bulls in the first three clusters is different and only both bulls of the fourth cluster (Karas, Meteor) refer to bloodline of Vis Back Ideal.
The total frequency of occurrence of the basic alleles varied from 0,2250 (the descendants of bull Kiperush 79) to 0,4071 (the descendants of bull Dikii 788). The lowest coefficient of homozygosity turned out to be at the descendants of Abiturient 861 and Svet 732 – 5,7%. The greatest genetical resemblance is revealed between the descendants of bulls Academic 767 and Senior 7415 (r=0,8709). It is observed the tendency of increasing coefficient of homozygosity (descendants, born in 2009-2013) – 18%, that led to the shortening of numbers of effective working alleles from 17,3 (the descendants of bull Abiturient) to 5,4 (descendants of bull Meteor) and to shortening of the indicator of the degree of the possible genetical changeability to 86,4%.
Alleles which are inherent to Holstein American, Canadian and European selection – B2O2Y2D 'and B2G2 are identified in the allele pool of the descendants of bulls Dikii, Svet and Senior.
Conclusions. The main specific gravity in the structure of the allele pool of blood groups at the descendants of different bulls occupies the alleles, identified in the previous research of the herd of STE "Maximovca". The descendants of 9 bulls are the carriers of 11 alleles of EAB-locus which are characteristic for Red Steppe breed (B1I1, B2O1Y2, G2O1, G2D′, O2B′, G2O1Y2, O1Y2, Y2D′, Y2Y′, P1I′, O2D′).
The tendency of the coefficient of homozygosity growth at the descendants, born in 2009-2013 (Ca=18%), led to reduction of the number of effective alleles from 17,3 to 5,4 and decrease of the indicator of the possible genetic variability to 86.4%.
2. Groybowski, G., M. Surkwski, and M. Zroznisinnie. 1980. B-alleli grup krvi rasy nisinnes czarno-biales w zalez nosci od wieku swiersat. Prace Materialy zjjtechn. Warsawa. 22:11–17.
3. Nei M., 1975. Molecular population genetic and evolution. Austerdam etc.: Nort.-Holland. 285.
4. Robertson, A. 1956. Blood Grouping in dairy cattle improvement. Proc. VIIth Intern. Congr. Animal. 2:79–83.
5. Smirnov, E., Foksha V., and Konstandoglo A. 2007. Metode de crearea a tipului de taurine Baltat cu Negru Moldovenesc – Methods of creating the type of cattle of Moldovan Black-Motley. Ch.Tipograf. «Elena V.I.», SRL. 180 (in Moldova).
6. Sota, E. 2005. Genetic monitoring of Polish Red cattle. Wiadomosci Zootechniczne. 43( 2):55–62. ( in Poland).
7. Foksha, V., and Konstandoglo A. 2003. Utilizarea marcherilor genetici la selectarea taurinelor - The use of genetic markers in the selection of the cattle. International scientific Symposium "70 years of State Agrarian University of Moldova" October 7–8, 2003. Chisinau, 24–25 (in Moldova).
8. Foksha, V. and Konstandoglo A. 2005. Analiz immunogeneticheskikh protsessov, proiskhodyashchikh v stade opytnogo otdeleniya NIZIV – Immunogenetical analysis of the processes occurring in the herd of experienced separation of NIZV. In the internat. materials of scientific-practical seminar «Genetic markers in animal breeding» V.Bykov.11:109–110 (in Russian).
9. Foksha, V., Konstandoglo A., Smirnov E., and Chubatko V. 2005. Monitoringul alelofondului cirezii de taurine a sectiei experimentale a INZMV – The monitoring of the allelophond of the cattle herd of the experimental section of NIZV. Scientific papers M.A.S. Univ., Zootechnics and biotechnology. Livestock. 13:138–142 (in Moldova).
10.Foksha, V., and Aleksandra Konstandoglo. 2006. Structura imunogenetica a vacilor producatoare de tauri si a descendentei lor in sectia experimentala IZMV – The immunogenetical structure of cows that produce bulls and their descendant in NIZV experimental station, Realizations and prospects in animal breeding, Sc.sympoz. Ch. Elena–YI SRL, 26–30 (in Moldova).
11. .Foksha, V., and Aleksandra Konstandoglo. 2006. Structura genetica a liniilor utilizate in cireada sectiei experimentale a Institutului de Zootehnie si Medicina Veterinara – The genetic structure of used lines in the herd of the experimental section of the Zootechnics Institute and Veterinary Medicine, Scientific papers, Series Zootechnics. Publisher «Ion Ionescu de la Brad» Yassa. 49:256–262 (in Romania).
12. Konstandoglo, A., and Valentin Foksha. 2015. Genetic characteristic heifers Moldovan type of black-motley cattle – descendants various of bulls. – Genetic characteristic of heifers of Moldovan type of black-motley cattle – descendants of various bulls, Bulletin ASM «Life Sciences» special edition reports pres. at the X-th of Genetic. and Improved. Congress. 2 (326):147–152 (in Moldova).
13. Foksha, V., and Aleksandra Konstandoglo, 2014. Teste imunogenetice ?i utilizarea lor in ameliorarea taurinelor (Recomanderi) – Immunogenic tests and their use in improving cattle. (Recommendations), Tipogr. «Print-Caro». Maximovca, 74 (in Moldova).
14. Bannikova, L. V. 1995. Geneticheskaya struktura nekotorykh aborigennykh i zavodskikh porod krupnogo rogatogo skota (BOS TAURUS) Evrazii – The genetic structure of some indigenous and of factory species of cattle (BOS TAURUS) Eurasia. Genetics science. 31(5):697–708 (in Russian).
15. Bogatnou, N. P., A. I. Khrunova., and V. M. Zakharov 2000. Monitoring allelofonda proizvoditeley kholmogorskoy porody – Monitoring of the allelophond producers of Kholmogory breed. Zootekniya – Animal science. 3:6–7 (in Russian).
16. Bogomolov, E. F. 2004. Khozyaystvenno-biologicheskie osobennosti skota kulundinskogo tipa krasnoy stepnoy porody – Economic-biological features of cattle of Kulundinskoye type of the red of the steppe breed. Abstract of the thesis of the candidate of agricultural sciences. 18 (in Russian).
17. Bondarchuk, V. N. 1992. Ispol'zovanie immunogeneticheskikh testov pri sovershenstvovanii cherno-pestrogo skota Polesskoy zony – Using of immunogenetical tests for improving black-and-white cattle of Polesie area of Ukraine. Abstract of the thesis of the candidate of agricultural sciences, SPb, 17, (in Ukrainian).
18. Bukarov, N. G., E. Y. Lebedev, A. Z. Kaneev, and I. M. Morozov 2004. Aktual'nye zadachi geneticheskikh issledovaniy v plemennom molochnom skotovodstve – Actual problems of genetic research in breeding dairy cattle. Moscow, 12, (in Russian).
19. Gumerov, U. R., and S. G. Islamov 2012. Antigennyy sostav grupp krovi bykov-proizvoditeley v zavisimosti ot porodnoy prinadlezhnosti – The antigenic composition of blood groups of bulls, depending on the breed of origin. Mater. all russ. young. conference «Actual problems of genetics and molecular biology». Ufa the Bashkir State Agrarian University, 120–123, (in Russian).
20. Dmitriev, V. I., M. E. Gaunt, D. N. Koltsov, and V. K. Chernushenko 2009. Geny-markery EAV-lokusa v selektsii korov po produktivnym kachestvam – Genes – markers of AEB locus in breeding cows by productive qualities. Zootekniya – Animal science. 7:13–15, (in Russian).
21. Dolmatova, I. Y. 2004. Molekulyarno-geneticheskie markery i ikh ispol'zovanie v selektsii s.-kh. zhivotnykh – The molecular genetic markers and their use in selection of agricultural animals. Bulletin of the Bashkir State Agrarian University. 12–30, (in Russian).
22. Kryventsov, Yu. 2006. Rol' sistem grupp krovi v selektsii krupnogo rogatogo skota – The role of blood group systems in the cattle breeding. Zootekniya – Animal science. 9–11, (in Russian).
23. Maksimov, L., I. Petrachkova, and L. Shulga Ispol'zovanie immunogeneticheskikh markerov pri vyvedenii vnutriporodnogo tipa ayrshirskogo skota – The using of the immunogenetical markers in breeding interbreeds type of Ayrshire cattle. Dairy and beef cattle J. Sci. 5:9–11, (in Russian).
24. Merkuryeva, E. K., and G. N. Shangin-Berezovsky 1983. Genetika s osnovami biometrii – Genetics with the basics of biometrics. Moscova: Kolos, 400, (in Russian).
25. Nezavitin, A. G., A. I. Zheltikov, V. I. Ustinova and all. 1996. Ekologicheskoe slezhenie po geneticheskim polimorfnym sistemam. Molekulyarno-geneticheskie markery zhivotnykh – Environmental tracking on genetic polymorphic systems. Molecular genetic markers of animals. Material.of the II International Conference. Kyiv, Agricultural science, 63 (in Ukrainian).
26. Popov, N. A., and Y. V. Samorukov 1996. Metodicheskie rekomendatsii po ispol'zovaniyu allelofonda sistem grupp krovi krupnogo rogatogo skota pri chistoporodnom razvedenii i skreshchivanii – Methodical recommendations on the use of the allelophond of blood group systems of cattle at pure breeding and crossbreeding. Dubrovitsy, 65 (in Russian).
27. Popov, N. A., and G. V. Eskin. 2000. Allelofond porod krupnogo rogatogo skota po EAV-lokusu – Allelophond of breeds of cattle on EAB-locus. Reference catalog. Moscow, 300 (in Russian).
28. Rodionov, G., and E. Kapelnitskaya 2002. Otsenka adaptivnykh osobennostey skota po antigennym faktoram krovi – Evaluation of adaptive features of cattle by antigenic blood factors. Dairy and beef cattle J. Sci. 3:30–31 (in Russian).
29. Rodionov, G. V., and V. T. Khristenko 2002. Ekologiya i selektsiya sel'skokhozyaystvennykh zhivotnykh – Ecology and breeding of farm animals. Tutorial. Agroconsult, 200 (in Russian).
30. Romanenko, G. A. 2009. Geneticheskie markery v selektsii ural'skogo cherno-pestrogo skota - Genetic markers in breeding of Ural black-motley cattle. Agricultural Herald Urals. 4(58):82–83 (in Russian).
31. Serebrovskii, A. S. 1970. Geneticheskiy analiz – Genetic analysis. Moscow: Science, 342 (in Russian).
32. Serdyuk, N. G., Yu. V. Silin, N. N.Bernikov, and N. N. Kutsenko 2000. Immunogeneticheskiy kontrol' v selektsionnoy praktike – Immunogenetical control in breeding. Zootekniya – Animal science. 10:7–12 (in Russian).
33. Sknaryov, S. N. 2009. Ekologo-geneticheskie aspekty razvedeniya yaroslavskogo skota – Ecological and genetic aspects of breeding Yaroslavl cattle. Abstract of the thesis of the candidate of agricultural science. Moscow, 19 (in Russian).
34. Foksha, V. F. 2006. Geneticheskaya izmenchivost' stad moldavskogo tipa cherno-pestrogo skota – The genetic variability of herds of Moldovan black-motley type of cattle. Scientific collection of works to the 75 the anniversary from the foundation of the institute of the stock-breeding of the steppe region Askaniya Nova. Nova Kakhovka, PIEL, 76–82 (in Ukrainian).
35. Ялуга, В. Л., Т. А. Рухлова, И. В. Селькова 2009. Monitoring allelofonda -lokusa grupp krovi kholmogorskoy porody i ego ispol'zovanie v selektsii – Monitoring of the allelophond of AEB locus of blood group of Kholmogory breed and its use in breeding. Mater. of Internat. scientific conference devoted to the 100th anniversary of Lebedev M.M 9–10 June 2009. St. Petersburg, 172–176 (in Russian).
Copyright (c) 2018 Animal Breeding and Genetics
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.