THE CONNECTION OF THE KARIOTYPE AND REVERSING ABILITY COWS OF THE UKRAINIAN BLACK AND WHEAT DAIRY BREEDS
The aim of research: Studing cariotype conducted cows of Ukrainian Black-and-White dairy breeds and installed corelation conection between cariotype instability and reproduction ability.
Methods of research: Сytogenetic – analysis of metaphase plates, peripheral blood cells cows of Ukrainian Black-and-White dairy breeds, micronucleus test-reaction of the organism on mutagenic factors of different nature, zootechnical – analysis of reproductive properties of animals Ukrainian Black-and-White dairy breeds, statistical.
Research result: Cariotype analis of Ukrainian Black-and-White dairy breeds (30 heads) farm husbandry “Progress +” showed the following results: control of spontaneous mytagenesis in cows wich was reserch showing quantitative and structural chromosomal aberation. Quantative chromosomal aberationwas find as aneuploidy. Aneuploidy was equal to 7,4% which does not exceed the limits of spontaneous chromosomal variability(1,5–8,3%), what is normal for animals of milk production breeds. Cellular frequency with asynchronous difference centroid chromosomal areas i population of cows at husbandry “Progress +” was 1,05% and did not exceed the spontaneous cytogenetic variability characteristic for the species Bostaurus. The share of metaphase plates with structural chromosomal abnormalities (chromosomal breaks) 2,6% equal to the level of spontaneous chromosomal variability for cows (0,17–11,1%). Cellular cell with micro nucleus and dual core lymphocytes was within the spontaneous level, characteristic of mammals, which were kept in the absence of direct genotoxic effects and amounted to 3.7‰ and 2.3‰, respectively. To install associate conection between chromosomal abnormalities and the reproductive ability of the studied cows was carried out a correlation analysis. Received coefficient between dual-core lymphocytes and age 1 calving (r = -0,9585) indicates a negative correlation with the strength of communication according to the Student's criteria isreliable at P > 0.99.
Conclusions: Quantitative chromosomal aberrations (aneuploidy) were 7.4% which does not exceed the limit of spontaneous chromosomal variability, characteristic for animals breeds of milk production.
The frequency of cells with asynchronous difference is established centroid chromosomal areas – 1,05% and a fraction of metaphase plates – 2,6% which corresponds to the level of spontaneous chromosomal variability in cattle.
Detected сell frequency with micro nucleus and dual core lymphocytes which were within the spontaneous level, characteristic of mammals which are kept in the absence of direct genotoxic effects and amounted to 3.7‰ and 2.3‰.
Was detected a negative correlation relationship between dual-core lymphocytes and age of the 1 calving (r = -0.9585, P > 0.99).
2. Pelexatij, M. S., and L. A. Kalchuk. 2001. Rezultati gospodarskogo vikoristannya korіv chorno ryaboї porodi rіznogo poxodzhennya, genotipіv і lіnіj – Results of the economic use of cows blackly pock-marked breed of different origin, genotypes and lines. Naukovo-texnіchnij byuleten іnstitut tvarinictva – Scientifically-technical bulletin Institute of Stock-raising. 80:82–84 (in Ukrainian).
3. Sіrackij, J., and S. Demchuk. 2005. Poshuki rezervіv vіdtvorennya VRX: zdobutki і perspektivi – Searches of backlogs of recreation of VRH: achievements and prospects. Propozicіya. – Suggestion. 1:110–112 (in Ukrainian).
4. Zavertyaev, B. P. 1979. Selekciya korov na plodovitost — Selection of cows on fecundity. Kolos, 208 (in Russian).
5. Starodub, L. F. 2011. Tsitogenetichniy kontrol u myasnomu I molochnomu skotarstvi – Cytogenetic control in beef and dairy cattle breeding. : avtoref. dys. ... kand. s.-h. nauk : spets. 03.00.15. Chubynske, 20 (in Ukrainian).
6. Semenov, A. S. 2010. Citogeneticheskij skrining v razlichnyx populyaciyax golshtinizirovannogo skota – Citogeneticheskiy of skrining in razlichnykh populyaciyakh of golshtinizirovannogo cattle. Abstract of thesis of dissertation. Novosibirsk, 16 (in Russian).
7. Shelov, A. V. and V. V. Dzicyuk. 2005. Metodyka prygotuvannja metafaznyh hromosom limfocytiv peryferijnoi' krovi tvaryn – Methods of preparation of metaphase chromosomes of peripheral blood lymphocytes of animals. Metodyky naukovykh doslidzhen iz selektsii, henetyky ta biotekhnolohii u tvarynnytstvi : nauk. zb. – Methods of scientific research on breeding, genetics and biotechnology in animal husbandry: a scientific collection. Kyiv, Ahrarna nauka, 210–213 (in Ukrainian).
8. Ploxinskij, N. A. 1969. Rukovodstvo po biometrii dlya zootexnikov – Guidance on biometrii for animal technicians. Kolos, 255 (in Russian).
9. Merkureva, E. K., G. N. Shangin-Berezovskij. 1983. Genetika s osnovami biometrii – Genetics with bases of biometrii. Kolos, 400 (in Russian).
10. Bashhenko, M. I., K. V. Kopylov, M. L. Dobryanska, L. F. Starodub, Yu. V. Podoba and K. V. Kopylova. 2011. Vyznachennja genetychnyh anomalij u velykoi' rogatoi' hudoby: metodychni rekomendacii'. – A cattle has determination of genetic anomalies. – Chubynske, 35 (in Ukrainian).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.