INDICES EFFICIENCY MEAT AND SPECIAL FEATURE INTRAMASCULAR FAT IN BULL-CALVES SIMMENTAL BREED AND GENOTYPE
The main results of the formation of meat productivity of semi-blooded simmentals of domestic and foreign breeding, grown in the same conditions in Zhytomyr oblast in year 2000 (histochemistry of the longest muscle of the bull-calves) and 18-month old bull-calves grown under the same conditions of feeding and keeping in the Farm LLC "Batkivschyna" and nd. a. Shevchenko Chernihiv oblast of Ukraine in 2008. The results of the control slaughter and the results of the development of frozen-defrosted half-goose bull-calves genotypes of the simmentals of domestic and foreign breeding in the production conditions of Bakhmach meat-processing enterprise LLC "Bakhmachmyaso", Chernihiv oblast in Ukraine were analyzed.
According to the control slaughter of experimental bull-calves of different breeding, it was found that the most premature live weight (397 ± 10.1 kg) had semi-blooded bull-calves of American selection against the analogues of the Simmental domestic breed and hemispheric breeds with Austrian breeding simulants -384 ± 2.6 and 386 ± 3.6 kg, which is 3.3% and 3.8% less, respectively. When the carcasses came out, the bull-calves of the domestic Simmental breed were the best. Thus, according to this indicator, their advantage was from + 0.8% (Austrian genotypes) to +3.0% (American domains).
According to the results of the organoleptic assessment, the indicators for assessing the quality of boiled and roasted meat samples taken from the semicircular semicircular breed combination with American simmentals, respectively, were 9.7 and 8.6 points and semicircular genotypes with German selections respectively – 9.5 and 10.4 balls of boiled and roasted meat of experimental samples. According to the score, the best flavors of meat broth were determined in samples of meat, selected from half hemisphere of semi-blooded bull-calves of the men-anjou breed: 15.6 balls. At the same time, some regularity of the higher evaluation indicators of the quality of meat broth is determined, which is explained by the transition of nutrients, intramuscular fat, biologically active substances, from muscle fibers to water, which in the process of cooking creates taste, aroma and richness of broth.
The microphotography of histochemical studies of fat formation in the longest muscle of the back of the 18-month-old bull-calves, semi-blood genotypes with the breed of semental of domestic breeding is presented. The results of histological and histochemical studies of intramuscular fat deposits on the histological sections of the longest muscle of the back of the bull-calves of different genotypes and age, are presented in microphotographs (intramuscular fat is colored in light orange color). In the longest muscle of the bull-calves of the Black-and-White diary breed of the 12-month-old age, there is an insignificant deposition of interstitial fat and fat cells, which are located mainly in the blood vessels.
2. Bagrii, B. A. 2001. Proizvodstvo kachestvennoi goviadiny – Prodaction of high-qality beef. Zootekhniia. – Zootekhnics.2:23–26 (in Russian).
3. Levantin, D. L. 1966. Teoriia i praktika povysheniia miasnoi produktivnosti v skotovodstve – Theory and practice of increasingmeat productivity in cattle breeding. Moskva, Kolos, 399 (in Russian).
4. Moroz, M. V. 2015 Znachennya osnovnykh aspektiv ratsional'noho kharchuvannya ta ekolohichnykh produktiv dlya zdorov"ya lyudyny – Value of the main aspects of rational nutrion and tnvironmental products for human health. Ekolohichnyy visnyk – Ecological Bulletin. 1:1–20 (in Ukrainian).
5. 1995. GOST 19496–93. Mjaso. Metod gistologicheskogo issledovanija : mezhgosudarstvennyj standart – Meat. Method of histological examination : interstate standard. Introduced 1996-01-01. Kyiv, Gosstandart of Ukraine. 15 (in Russian).
6. 2015. Statystychnyy shchorichnyk Ukrayiny za 2014 rik – Statistical Yearbooc of Ukrayine for 2014. Derzh. sluzhba statystyky Ukrainy ; za red. I. M. Zhuk – State Statistics Service of Ukraine ; for ed. I. M. Zhuk. Kyiv, Konsul'tant, 585 (in Ukrainian).
7. Kasyanchuk, V. V., I. V. Huzyev, and N. I. Marchenko. Svidotstvo 37369 Ukraina pro reiestratsiiu avtorskoho prava na sluzhbovyi tvir Stattia «Histokhimichna metodyka vyvchennia vnutrimʼiazovoho zhyru (marmurovosti m’iasa) bychkiv ta foto-hrafuvannia histolohichnykh mikropreparativ (modyfikatsiia)» – Certificate 37369 Ukraine on the registration of copyright in the work Article «Histochemical method of studying intramuscular fat (marble meat) bulls and photo-graphing of histological micropreparations (modification)». Zaiavnyk ta vlasnyk Instytut rozvedennia i henetyky tvaryn NAAN – Applicant and owner of the Institute of Animal Breeding and Genetics of NAAS. № 37517 ; stated 17.01.2011 ; Date of registration 16.03.2011 in the State Register of certificates of registration of copyright in the work. (in Ukrainian).
8. Velsh, U., and V. Shtorkh. 1976. Vvedenie v citologiju i gistologiju zhivotnyh : per. s nem. – Introduction to cytology and histology of animals : translation from German. Moskva, Mir, 259 (in Russian).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.