Genetic differentification of Amur carp populations in OJSC "Karpatsky vodograj" and OJSC "Donribkombinat"
A comparative analysis of the genetic structure of two groups of fishes: Amur carp, "Carpatskyi Vodogray" OJSC (n = 30), and "Donrybokombinat" OJSC (n = 30) was undertaken. As the material for analysis was blood plasma, which was obtained during fractionation of blood selected from the tail vein.
Following data of value of alleles frequencies and genotypes of transferrine loci of esterase, and of albumin in fishes of "Karpatsky Vodogray" and "Donrybkombinat". In is established, statically reliable declination in frequencies of genotypes of a transferrin locus in investigated populations of a sazan from Hard –Vajnberga parity. It is revealed, high level of genetic variability between populations.
The genetic-biochemical systems researches revealed polymorphism by TF, ALB, EST loci. Amur carp populations showed a high level of interpopulation genetic differentiation, especially due to the transferrin locus. The data give reasons to suggest that the evaluation of polymorphism of these systems can contribute to the objective control of the groups inbreeding degree, as well as their genetic structure changes in generations and in different conditions of breeding.The negative value of FIS indicates a significant deviation of the actual allele frequencies from the Hardy-Weinberg correlation to the heterozygotes excess. Consequently, based on the values of mean heterozygosity, the studied populations have a high degree of genetic variability and require further genetic consolidation.
2. Bogeruk, A. K. 2008. Katalog porod karpa (Cyprinus carpio L) stran Central'noj i Vostochnoj Evropy – The catalog of carp breeds (Cyprinus carpio L) of countries of Central and Eastern Europe. Ministerstvo sel's'kogo hozjajstva Rossijskoj Federacii. Federal'nyj selekcionno – geneticheskij centr rybovodstva – Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation. Federal selection and genetic center of fish farming. Moscow. 192 (in Russian).
3. Paaver, T. 1983. Biohimicheskaya genetika karpa (Cyprinussarpio L.) – Вiochemical genetic of carp (Cyprinussarpio L.). Tallin, Valgus. 122 (in Russian).
4. Korochkin, L. I., O. L. Serov, A. I. Pudovkin, A. A. Aronshtam, L. Ya. Borkin, C. I. Maletskii, E. V. Polyakova, and G. P. Manchenko. 1997. Genetika izofermentov – Genetics of isoenzymes. M., Nauka. 275 (in Russian).
5. Gahne, B., R. K. Juneja, and J. Grolmus. 1997. Horizontal polyakrylamide gradient gel electro- phoresis fort hesimultaneous phenotyping of transferring, post-transferrin, albumin and postalbu- minin the blood plasna of cattle. Anim. Blood Groups Biochem. Genet. 8:127–137 (in English).
6. Swofford, D. L, and R. B. Selander. 1981. BIOSYS-1: a Fortran program for the comprehensive analysis of electrophoretic data in population genetics and systematic. J. Heredity. 72:281–283 (in English).
7. Zhivotovsky, L. A. 1991. Populyacionnaya biometriya – Population biometrics. M., Nauka. 271 (in Russian).
8. Wright, S. 1951. The genetical structure of population. Ann. Eugen. 15:323–354 (in English).
9. Tarasyuk, S. I., and I. I. Gritsyak. 2013. Molekuliarno-henetychni doslidzhennia v rybnytstvi – Molecular genetic studies in fish culture. Kyiv, Ahrarna Nauka. 310 (in Ukrainian).
10. Saprykin, V. G. 1980. Korrelyaciya transferrinov s rostom karpov v razlichnyh usloviyah sredy – Correlation of transferrin with carp growthunder differenten vironmental conditions. Sbornik nauchnyh trudov Gos NIORH – State Scientific Research SRILRF, 153:100–104 (in Russian).
11. Balahnin, I. A., and N. P. Galagan. 1972. Tipy tranferrina Cyprinus carpio L. – Types of trans- ferrin Cyprinus carpio L. Hydrobiological Journal. 8(6):108–110 (in Russian).
12. Holmes, R. S., and G. Whitt. 1970. Developmental Genetics of the Esterase Isozymes of. Fundulusheteroclitus. Biochemical Genetics, 4:471–480 (in English).
13. Gritsinyak, І. І., M. V. Grinzhevs'kiy, O. M. Tretyak, M. S. Kіva, and A. І. Mruk. 2008. Fer- mers'ke ribnitstvo – Fishfarming. – Kyiv : Ribka moya, 696 (in Ukrainian).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.