Evaluation of living mass of cottons of different origin in the stage of TOV "KROK-UkrZalizBud"
Growing young breeding is an integral part of the technology of dairy cattle breeding and breeding process in particular. Biological regularities of the processes of growth and development of farm animals are to a large extent serve as indicators of dairy productivity. Future formation of the animals of the desired type and the manifestation of high milk productivity of cows depends on the intensity of growth of young animals at all stages of ontogenetic development.
In addition to the differentiation of live weight of animals in populations (herds), there is a high variation in the intensity of growth in the structural subdivisions of the breed (lines, families). No less important is the stage of evaluation of heifers in terms of live weight in the section of bulls.
The aim of the research was to evaluate the bovines of dairy and dairy-meat breeds for live weight of heifers at different ages. Within the groups of heifers of bulls and lines determine the level of consolidation by intensity of growth.
Materials and methods of research. The object of the research was the daughters of the bulls of the Ukrainian Red-and-White dairy, Holstein Red-and-White and Black-and-White suits and Simmental breeds. The research was carried out in the conditions of the breeding plant of "KROK-UkrZalizBud" LTD of Prilutsky district of the Chernihiv region. Live weight at the age of 3, 6, 9, 12, 15 and 18 months. were determined according to the breeding records and control weights. Consolidation of live weight was determined by the coefficients of Yu P.Polupan for using the mean square deviation (K1) and the coefficient of variability (K2) and mean values (Ks).
Research results. The intensity of the live weight of heifers both within the breed and the parents has a clear differentiation. According to breed standard, a tendency of increasing live weight of heifers from 6 months is observed. So, according to the standard live weight of hens of the Holstein breed, there is one bull in the age of 6 and 12 months, 9, 10 and 12 bulls at 12, 15 and 18 months. The live weight of heifers, which originate from the Simmental bulls, in most cases corresponds to the standard. The highest live weight of daughters among bulls of the Holstein breed of red dresses up to 9 months have Turino 660563141, 18 months – Hero 22838175 and Doro 6917752. Over 400 kg at the age of 18 months have heifers of six bulls of the Holstein breed. In the Simmental bulls, the daughters of Kremnia 691 and Roller 220593945 should be noted, which in 18 months dominate the daughters of Varnaka 9537 and Dranka 1551 by an average of 20 kg.
By coefficients of consolidation of live weight of daughters of bulls high and positive values are marked, which gradually increase from 6 to 18 months. At the age of 3 months, the negative values of consolidation are borne daughters Doro 6917752 and Varnaka 9537. The minimum values of the consolidation for live weight of daughters among bulls of the Holstein breed of red color were marked on the Import 1048 and the maximum in Turin 660563141. Among the Simmental bulls, the daughters are the least significant Varnaka 9537 with an average of 0.359, and the maximum daughter is Silicon 691 (0.638). Boys Disney's daughters 3014628800 Holstein breed have a balanced character and range from 0.520 to 0.774.
Intergroup differentiation of heifers of different lines for live weight is negligible and is at the age of 3, 6, 9, 12, 15 and 18 months – 3, 2, 11, 13, 4 and 12 kg. From 3 to 12 months, the highest live weight of heifers is observed in the daughters of the Cavaler line 1620273, while from the age of 15 to 18 months in the heifers of the line Elewaishna 1491007.
The coefficients of consolidation of live weight of heifers over the lines indicate a gradual increase of hens starting from 3 months. Consolidation for live weight of heifers of different lines has a dynamics of increase of values from 3 (0,443) to 18 months (0,794). The difference between the average values of the coefficients from 3 to 18 months in the heifers of the line Elewaishna 1491007 is 0.332, and Cavalier 1620273 and Chief 1427381 – 0.365. In addition, it should be noted that there is a slight difference between the coefficients of consolidation using the mean square deviation and the coefficient of variability.
2. Dymchuk, A. V., and O. I. Lyubyns'kyy. 2015. Rist zhyvoyi masy telyts' podil's'koho za- vods'koho typu ukrayins'koyi chorno-ryaboyi molochnoyi porody – Growth of live weight of heifers of Podilsky regional type of Ukrainian Black-and-White Dairy cattle. Rozvedennya i henetyka tvaryn – Animal breeding and genetics. 49:85–89 (in Ukrainian).
3. Kuziv, M. I. 2012. Rist i rozvytok ta biolohichni osoblyvosti telyts' ukrayins'koyi chorno-rya- boyi molochnoyi porody v dynamitsi do richnoho viku – Growth and development and biological peculiarities of heifers of Ukrainian Black-and-White Dairy cattle in the dynamics of the old age. Naukovyy visnyk «Askaniya-Nova» – Scientific Bulletin "Askania-Nova". 5:88–94 (in Ukrainian).
4. Plokhinskiy, N. A. 1969. Rukovodstvo po biometrii dlya zootekhnikov – Biometrics guide for livestock specialists. Moskov, Kolos, 256 (in Russian).
5. Polupan, Yu. P. 2004. Zonal'ni zavods'ki typy ukrayins'koyi chervonoyi molochnoyi porody – Zonal factory types of Ukrainian Red Dairy Breed. Tvarynnytstvo Ukrayiny – Animal breeding of Ukraine. 5:11–16 (in Ukrainian).
6. Pon'ko, L. P. 2011. Dynamika produktyvnosti telyts' osnovnykh liniy ukrayins'koyi chorno-rya- boyi molochnoyi porody v umovakh Podillya Ukrayiny – Dynamics of productivity of heifers of the main lines of Ukrainian Black-and-White Dairy cattle breeding under conditions of Podillya of Ukraine. Naukovyy visnyk LNUVMBT im. S. Z. Gzhyts'koho – Scientific Bulletin of LNUWMBT named after. S. Z. Gzhytsky. 3:279–282 (in Ukrainian).
7. Svetova, Ju. A., and T. A. Guseva. 2014. Rost i razvitie telok golshtinskoj porody razlichnogo ekogeneza – Growth and development of heifers of the Holsteinian breed of various eco-genesis. Zootehnija – Animal science.10:17–18 (in Russian).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.