STABILITY OF KARYOTYPE OF COWS OF RED POLISH BREED IS TO ACTION OF EXOGENOUS OF FACTORS
The aim of our work was comparison of changeability of karyotype of cows of Red Polish and Ukrainian Red-and-White milk breeds to the action of exogenous of factors – hydrogen sulfide in water.
Applied methods: cytogenetic, test "Method of determination of mutagene activity of xenobiotics on Drosophila of melanogaster", statistical.
Conducted comparative analysis of changeability of karyotype of cows of Red Polish and Ukrainian Red-and-White diary breeds to the performance of exogenous of factor – hydrogen sulfide in water showed that the animals of the Ukrainian Red-and-White diary breed the part of dinuclear lymphocytes is more than 3 times higher comparatively with the animals of the Red Polish breed with the statistically reliable difference of averages at P > 0,999. The increase of part of dinuclear lymphocytes in peripheral blood of cows of the Ukrainian Red-and-White diary breed is caused by exogenous factor (by hydrogen sulfide in water). For research of influence of water on the organism of animals the test "Method of determination of mutagene activity of xenobiotics on Drosophila of melanogaster" was conducted. The conducted test showed that at the cultures of Drosophila, grown on the environment prepared on water with the hydrogen sulfide, frequency of post-embryonic lethal mutations presented 25%.
- For the animals of the Ukrainian Red-and-White diary breed part of dinuclear lymphocytes more than 3 times higher comparatively with the animals of the Red Polish breed with the statistically reliable difference of averages at P > 0,999.
- The conducted test "Method of determination of mutagenesis activity of xenobiotics on Drosophila of melanogaster" showed presence of mutagenesis effect of hydrogen sulfide (χ² = 10,23; P > 0,99) but of weak activity.
- Increase of part of dinuclear lymphocytes in peripheral blood of cows of the Ukrainian Red-and-White diary breed, in our opinion, caused by exogenous factor (by the hydrogen sulfide in water).
- The cows of the Red Polish breed are characterized by a mionectic sensitiveness to the mutagene factors and more clearly expressed coadaptation processes.
2. Zubets, M. V., V. P. Burkat, I. V. Huziev, S. I. Kovtun, O. V. Shcherbak, K. V. Kopylov, L. V. Vishnevsky, and В. Е. Podoba. 2011. Systema zberezhennia henofondu osnovnykh vydiv silskohospodarskykh tvaryn v Ukraini : Naukovi rozrobky Instytutu rozvedennya i henetyky tvaryn, nauk. red. M. I. Bashchenko. – System of preservation of the gene pool of the main types of farm animals in Ukraine : Scientific developments of the Institute of Animal Breeding and Genetics, Sciences. Ed. M. I. Bashchenko. Ahrarna nauka – Аgrarian science. 29 (in Ukrainian).
3. Stolpovskyi, Yu. A. 1993. Sokhranenye henetycheskykh resursov krupnoho rohatoho skota – Maintenance of genetic resources of cattle. – Geneticheskie resursy krupnogo rogatogo skota; redkie i ischezajushhie porody – Genetic resources of cattle; rare and vanishing breeds. 5–19 (in Russian).
4. Stolpovskyi, Yu. A. 2003. Sohranenie kul'turnogo bioraznoobrazija – Maintenance of cultural biovariety. Bioraznoobrazie i sohranenie genofonda flory, fauny i narodonaselenija Central'no-Aziatskogo regiona – Biovariety and maintenance of gene pool of flora, fauna and population of the Central-Asian region. Kyzyl, 90–94 (in Russian).
5. Huziev, I. V. 2012. Metodolohiia zberezhennia bioriznomanittia henetychnykh resursiv tvarynnytstva Ukrainy – Methodology of maintenance of biovariety of genetic resources of stock-raising of Ukraine. Abstract of thesis of dissertation. Chubynske, 627 (in Ukrainian).
6. Shelov, A. V., and V. V. Dzicyuk. 2005. Metodyka prygotuvannja metafaznyh hromosom limfocytiv peryferijnoi' krovi tvaryn – Methods of preparation of metaphase chromosomes of peripheral blood lymphocytes of animals. Kyiv, Ahrarna nauka, 240 (in Ukrainian).
7. Stryzhelchyk, N. H., and L. V. Yakovlieva. 2013. Patent na korysnu model № 78836 U Ukraina, MPKG01N 33/554(2006.01). Sposib vyznachennia mutahennoi aktyvnosti ksenobiotykiv na Drosophila melanogaster – A method of determination of mutagene activity of ксенобіотиків is on Drosophila of melanogaster. Vynakhidnyky ta vlasnyk. – Kharkivskyi Natsionalnyi farmakolohichnyi universytet № U 201204917. 7:4 (in Ukrainian).
8. Bashhenko, M. I., K. V. Kopylov, M. L. Dobryanska, L. F. Starodub, Yu. V. Podoba, and K. V. Kopylova. 2011. Vyznachennja genetychnyh anomalij u velykoi' rogatoi' hudoby: metodychni rekomendacii'. – A cattle has determination of genetic anomalies. Chubynske, 35 (in Ukrainian).
9. Dzicyuk, V. V. 2009. Hromosomnyj polimorfizm okremyh vydiv i porid sil's'kogospodars'kyh tvaryn – Chromosomal polymorphism of certain species and breeds of farm animals : abstract of thesis of dissertation. Chubinske, 30 (in Ukrainian).
10. Migliore, L., R. Colognato, and A. Naccarati. 2006. Relationship between genotoxicity biomarkers in somatic and germ cells : findings from a biomonitoring study. Mutagenesis. 21:149–152.
11. Safonova, N., and T. Hlazko. 2000. Mezh- y vnutryporodnaia tsytohenetycheskaia nestabylnost u krupnoho rohatoho skota – Inter- and inwardlybreed cytogenetic instability at a cattle. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats Instytutu ahroekolohii ta biotekhnolohii UAAN – Collection of scientific works of Institute of agroecological and biotechnology. 4:198–209 (in Ukrainian).
12. Vakhtyn, Iu. B. 1974. Henetyka somatycheskykh kletok – Genetics of somatic cells. Lenynhrad, 255 (in Russian).
13. Protsenko, N. E. 1991. Henetyka s osnovamy byometryy : Ucheb. Posobye – Genetics with bases of biometrical : Studies manual. Kyiv, 128 (in Ukrainian).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.