THE FORMATION OF FACTORY FAMILIES OF UKRAINIAN BROWN DAIRY BREED
The aim of the research was to study milk production of many factory families of Ukrainian Brown dairy breed and study the influence of origin on the indices of milk yield, duration and effectiveness of lifetime use of cows.
Method. For research allocated 9 factory families of Ukrainian Brown dairy breed of State Enterprise «Experimental Farm of Institute of Agriculture of Northern East of NAAS» (Valuty 413, Voli 8369, Laymy 8221, Miry 7209, Ryabuhy 9728, Sujety 6091, Tochky 8169, Chubarochky 7743, Shchepky 4344).
Among the indicators of the duration and effectiveness of lifetime use of cows was determined the duration (days) of life, economic use of and of lactation, number of lactations for life, lifetime milk yield and yield of milk fat (kg) average lifetime content (%) fat in milk, milk yield (kg) per day of life, economic use and lactation. The coefficient of economic use was calculated (expression in percent) by the proposed method by Pelehaty M. S. et al. In addition were determined (also in percentage) coefficient of lactation and the coefficient of productive use offered by Polupan Y. P.
Milk productivity of the animals was evaluated according to the materials of the primary zoo-technical account. Statistical processing of results of studies was conducted by methods of mathematical statistics using the PC.
The results of the research. By analyzing the productivity of cows managed to identify a significant level of specificity and differentiation of families according to the indications.
Of the 90 cows accounted for the highest productivity of lactation, 28, or 31%, had hopes of 5.0 thousand kg and above. Most of these cows had family, Miry 7209 (67%), Ryabuhy 9728 (57%), Valuty 413 (55%), Shchepky 4344 (50%), less-Sujety 6091 (36%), Chubarochky 7743 (33%), Tochky 8169 (25%), Laymy 8221 (16%), Voli 8369 (10%).
Over a long period of economic use and lactation of animals of Valuty 413 family resulted higher in comparison with other families a lifelong yield.
The influence of the origin of cows on the indices of milk productivity and effectiveness for lifelong use was discovered. The origin of the family significantly influenced on milk yield for better lactation and milk yield per 1 day of life. Other indicators were not significant according to the origin, although they had high values (from 5.4 to 26.7%). So we can consider it expedient to work with families to improve the duration and effectiveness of lifetime use of cows.
Conclusions. The highest average yield for the first lactation animals is characterized by animals of Ryabuhy 9728 family, the content of fat in milk – by animals of Voli 8369 family. Long average duration and a better efficiency is in the life of the cows of Valuty 413 family. The highest average milk yield in one day life had animals of Valuty 413 family.
Animals of Valuty 413 family are allocated at the average value of the coefficient of economic use. Optimal average lactation animals belong to the Voli 8369 and Shchepky 4344 families.
In some families identified animals that have a lifetime yield of more than 50.0 thousand kg of milk.
The influence of the origin of cows on the indices of milk productivity and effectiveness of lifetime use was installed. Between separate parameters of milk production and indicators of the duration and effectiveness of lifetime use of a set of reliable correlation, the magnitude and direction of which are different in animals of different families.
2. Tsarenko, O. M., Yu. A. Zlobin, V. G. Sklyar, and S. M. Panchenko. 2000. Komp"yuterni metody v sil's'komu hospodarstvi ta biolohiyi – Computer methods in agriculture and biology. Sumy, Universytet•s'ka knyha, 200 (in Ukrainian).
3. Polupan, Yu. P. 2000. Formuvannya zavodskih rodin stvoryuvanoyi chervonoyi molochnoyi porodi – Formation of factory genera of red dairy breed. Rozvedennya i henetika tvaryn – Animal Breedeng and Genetics. 33:105–110 (in Ukrainian).
4. Polupan, Yu. P. 2014. Efektivnist dovichnogo vikoristannya koriv riznih krayin selektsiyi - The effectiveness of life-time use of cows of different breeding countries. Visnyk Sumskoho NAU. Seriya Tvarynnytstvo – Bulletin of Sumy National Agrarian University. 2/2(25):14–20 (in Ukrainian).
5. Burkat, V. P., M. Ya. Efimenko, O. F. Havruk, and V. B. Bliznichenko. 1992. Formuvannya vnutriporodnykh typiv molochnoyi khudoby – Formation of intrabred species of dairy cattle. Kyiv, Ahrarna nauka, 195 (in Ukrainian).
6. Zubets, M. V., Y. Z. Syartzky, and Ya. N. Danilkiv. 1994. Formuvannya molochnogo stada z programovanoyu produkty`vnistyu – Formation of dairy herd with programmable productivity. Kyiv, Ahrarna nauka, 221 (in Ukrainian).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.