THE QUESTION OF IMPROVEMENT TECHNOLOGY TRANSPLANTATION OF CRYOPRESERVED EMBRYOS CATTLE
Introduction. Now embryo transplantation technique widely used in breeding programs breeding centers in developed countries to accelerate genetic and technological progress. But in recent years have not observed significant progress in the success of engraftment of cryopreserved embryos, which for most households is 30 to 50 %, only the best breeding centers rises to 55 – 60 %. This suggests that, on the one hand, half of the outstanding animal genetic resources lost during the TE, and on the other that the successful spread of this method of reproduction in practice methodology for recipients in need of improvement.
Purpose – to compare the effectiveness of two teaching approaches to prepare heifers recipient for transplantation of cryopreserved embryos.
Materials and methods of research. The study was conducted at the point of transplantation of embryos JV "AF" Petrodolynske" (Odessa region.). The company has a breeding herd Ukrainian Red dairy cattle (600 cows) with an average productivity of 5.0 thousand kg. In March 2016 this sector the works transplant 64 embryos Angler breed German selection (firm «SPERMEX GmbH»). Embryos were obtained from 18 cows genetically valuable donor sperm using 12 producers.
According to the technological requirements, two groups were formed heifers recipients that met accepted standards for the age and development. These groups were used two alternative methods of training recipients to TE. Control of clinical and morphological and functional parameters of reproduction heifers in preparation, synchronization, TE and definition of pregnancy carried out a comprehensive visual refleksolohichnym clinical palpation method of diagnosis. Heifers controls to synchronize induced hormonal cycle subjected to processing in accordance with the protocol Ovsynch, as used in the experimental group we developed probiotic-cyclic scheme (the drug "Multybakterin veterinary Bs + La», which includes strains of microorganisms Bacillus subtilis and Laktobacillus acidophilus).
Results. Transplantation of thawed embryos Angler breed heifers was carried out only with the presence of morphologically typical of corpora lutea (positive recipients). Within 2 months spent visual refleksolohichnyy control animal behavior, and in 60 days - rectal examination pregnancy. The results of the studies found significantly higher (at 71,9 %) yield positive recipients daily routine TE than Ovsynch protocol, as well as the experimental group engraftment thawed embryos above 10 %.
Consequently, the use of probiotic protection promoted regeneration and recovery of genital tract mucosal heifers. It is proved that the development of functional entities ovarian and endometrial status have a close physiological relationship thus resulted in the formation of normal microflora dysbiosis and elimination of the state was the harmonization of sexual recurrence of experimental animals.
Consequently, effective TE in the economy in 3 – 3,5 years will be introduced in the heifers group herd milk production from 9 to 10 000 kg, which, in turn, become potential donors of embryos based economy.
Conclusions. The results showed that in industrial dairy complex advanced probiotic-cycle method of preparation of heifers to the THAT (using probiotic protect mucous membranes and the use of prostaglandins in accordance with the functional state of the ovaries) was more effective than the conventional scheme of hormonal stimulation as during synchronization cycle, and the level of engraftment embryos.
2. Buhrov, O. D. 1996. Transplantatsiya embrioniv u molochnomu skotarstvi – Transplantation of embrion in dairy farming. Tvarynnytstvo Ukrayiny – Tvarinnitsu of Ukraine. 10: 14–15. (in Ukrainian).
3. Buhrov, O. D. 2009. Udoskonalennya metodu synkhronizatsiyi statevoyi okhoty u koriv i telyts – mproving synchronization method of sexual hunting cows and heifers. Nauk.-tekhn. byul. NAAN, Instytut tvarynnytstva. – Nauk.-Tech. Bull. NAAS Institute of Animal. 99: 52–59. (in Ukrainian).
4. Bugrov, O. D. 1995. Transplantatsiya embrionov krupnogo rogatogo skota v plemzavodakh Ukrainy – Transplantation of embryos of cattle in breeding plants of Ukraine. Selektsionno-geneticheskie i biotekhnologicheskie problemy razvedeniya krupnogo rogatogo skota: Materialy ІІ Mezhdunarodnaya nauchno-prakt konferentsiya. – Selective genetic and biotechnological problems of cattle breeding: Materials ІІ International Scientific and Practical. Conference. 37–38. (in Russian).
5. Hladiy, M. V., Y. P. Polupan, I. V. Bazyshyna, A. Y. Pochukalin, T. P. Koval', І. М. Bezrutchenko, N. L. Polupan, N. H. Mykhaylenko. 2016. Henezys i perspektyvy chervonoyi molochnoyi khudoby v Ukrayini – Genesis and perspectives of chervonoi milky thinness in Ukraine. Rozvedennya i henetyka tvaryn: mizhvidomchyy tematychnyy naukovyy zb. – Animal Breeding and Genetics, interdepartmental thematic scientific collection. 51: 41–60. (in Ukrainian).
6. Duvanov, A. V., S. A. Sidashova 2013. Transplantatsiya embrionov – al'ternativa importu skota v Ukrainu – Transplantation of embryos – an alternative to importing livestock to Ukraine. Eksklyuzivnye tekhnologii. – Exclusive technologies. 2: 50–53. (in Russian).
7. Instruktsiya po transplantatsii embrionov krupnogo rogatogo skota. – Instructions on transplantation of bovine embryos. 1987. 92. (in Russian).
8. Duda, L. V. 2010. Korrektsiya disbioticheskikh sostoyaniy zhivotnykh i ptitsy s pomoshch'yu probioticheskikh preparatov na osnove Bacillus subtilis – Correction of the dysbiotic conditions of animals and birds using probiotic preparations based on Bacillus subtilis. Veterinarnaja medicina Ukraini – Veterinary Medicine of Ukraine. 7: 45–46. (in Russian).
9. Nastanova po zastosuvannyu preparatu Mul'tybakteryn veterynarnyy (mono- ta poli komponentni probiotyky) – Guidelines for use of veterinary drug Multybakteryn (mono - and poly component probiotics). Skhvaleno Vchenoyu radoyu DNDKI vetpreparativ ta kormovykh dobavok (protokol 2 vid 12.02.2003 r.). – Approved by the Academic Council GNIKI Veterinary medicines and feed additives (protocol number 2 from 12.02.2003 g.). 3. (in Ukrainian).
10. Mel'nyk, V. O., S. A. Sidashova 2013. Akusherstvo, hinekolohiya i biotekhnolohiya vidtvorennya tvaryn – Obstetrics, gynecology and animal reproduction biotechnology. Konspekt lektsiy – Summary lecture. Mykolayiv, 140. (in Ukrainian).
11. Podoba B. Ye., K. V. Kopylov, S. I. Kovtun, K. V. Kopylova, Yu. V. Podoba, M. L. Dobryans'ka. 2013. Molekulyarno-henetychni ta biotekhnolohichni doslidzhennya v haluzi tvarynnytstva – Molecular genetic and biotechnological research in the field of animal. Ahrarna nauka – Agricultural Sciences. Kyyiv, 247. (in Ukrainian).
12. Postanova Prezydiyi NAAN Ukrayiny vid 30 chervnya 2015 r. – Protokol 7. – «Formuvannya henetychnykh resursiv vitchyznyanykh porid sil's'kohospodars'kykh tvaryn u konteksti prodovol'choyi bezpeky derzhavy» – Resolution of the Presidium of NAAS of Ukraine on June 30, 2015 - Minutes № 7. – Formation of genetic resources of domestic breeds of farm animals in the context of food security» (in Ukrainian).
13. Mel'nyk Yu. F., D. M. Mykytyuk, O. V. Bilous. 2009. Prohrama zberezhennya henofondu osnovnykh vydiv sil's'kohospodars'kykh tvaryn v Ukrayini na period do 2015 roku – Program preserve the gene pool of the main types of farm animals in Ukraine for the period up to 2015. Aristey – Aristey. Kyyiv, 132. (in Ukrainian).
14. Sidashova, S. O., I. K. Avdos'yeva, I. M. Hryhorasheva. 2016. Probiotychnyy zakhyst slyzovykh reproduktyvnoho traktu laktuyuchykh koriv – Probiotic reproductive tract mucosal protection lactating cows. Nauk.-tekh. byul. IBT i DNDKI vetpreparativ i kormovykh dobavok – Nauk.-tech. Bull. IBT GNIKI and veterinary medicines and feed additives. 2:115–118. (in Ukrainian).
15. Sidashova, S. O. 2013. Otsinka laktuyuchykh koriv buty prydatnymy donoramy – retsypiyentamy doimplantatsiynykh embrioniv – Evaluation of lactating cows be suitable donor – recipient doimplantatsiynyh embryos. Visnyk PDAA – Bulletin PDAA. 2: 61–63. (in Ukrainian).
16. Sidashova, S. A. 2012. Effektivnoe vosproizvodstvo: ot diagnoza do stel'nosti – Effective reproduction: from diagnosis to pregnancy. Mater. ІІІ Mezhdunarodnoy konferentsii «Molochnaya imperiya»о – Mater. ІІІ International Conference "Milk Empire". Donetsk, 92–101. (in Russian).
17. Sidashova, S. O., O. F. Sahlo 2014. Efektyvni reproduktyvni tekhnolohiyi – vyrobnytstvu – Effective reproductive technologies – production. Svynarstvo. – Pig. 65: 294–296. (in Ukrainian).
18. Sidashova, S. O., V. F. Stakhovs'kyy, S. I. Kovtun. 2016. Embrioproduktyvnist' koriv-donoriv i funktsional'na asymetriya yayechnykiv – Getting embryo donor cows and functional asymmetry ovarian. Rozvedennya i henetyka tvaryn: mizhvid. tem. n. zb.: Ahrarna nauka – Animal Breeding and Genetics: mizhvid. themes. n. k. zb.: Agricultural Science. 51: 247–255. (in Ukrainian).
19. Sovust'yanenko, A. V. 2016. Mekhanizmy deystviya probiotikov na osnove Bacillus subtilis – Mechanisms of action of probiotics on the basis of Bacillus subtilis. Aktual'na іnfektologіya. – Actualinfectology. 2 (11): 35–44. (in Russian).
20. Yong, D. T. Hassell, Y. Duongan. 2002. Сhronic factors infections: living with unwanted guest. J. Nature immunology. 3(11.): 1026–1032.
21. Selk, G. 2014. Embryo transfer in cattle. Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources. Oklahoma Cooperation Service. 3158: 4.
22. Pener, P. The International Transfer School / P. Pener // Internet resource / mhtm:file //G:school transfer.mht. – 20.04.2012. – 22 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.