INFLUENCE OF NANOPARTICLES OF HIGHLY DISPERSED SILICA ON MORPHOLOGY AND INTRACYTOPLASMIC LOCALIZATION OF LIPID DROPLETS IN PORCINE OOCYTES
Based on the visualization by the fluorescent probe (Nile red) of intracellular lipids in porcine oocytes that have finished growth phase in vivo or in vitro morphology and distribution of lipid drops in oocytes before and after cultivation with nanoparticles of highly dispersed silica (0.001% of HDS) have been characterized. In the cultivation of oocytes with HDS the level of oocytes that have finished growth phase in vitro with lipid droplets in the form of granules and diffuse type of distribution increases in comparison with the above-indicated markers in the oocytes of the other studied groups. The results of the experiments make it possible to interpret the obtained data on the form of lipids in the form of granules, as a form that determines the high potencies of oocytes for further development and assume that the transformation of granules into clusters during cultivation is considered as a predictor of subsequent destructive changes in the oocyte.
2. Kuzmina T. I. Modelirovanie system dozrevanya oozitov svinei in vitro [Modelling of maturation systems for porcine oocyte in vitro]/ T.I. Kuzmina, D.A. Novichkova, N.A.Volkova //Sel’skokhozyaistvennaya Biologiya [Agricultural Biology]. - 2013. - №2.-P. 52-57.
3. Prates E. G. A Role of Lipid Metabolism during Cumulus-Oocyte Complex Maturation: Impact of Lipid Modulators to Improve Embryo Production/ E. G. Prates, J. T. Nunes, R.M. Pereira// Mediators of Inﬂammation. – 2014. - V. 2014. - P. 11.
4. Prates E. G. Fat area and lipid droplet morphology of porcine oocytes during in vitro maturation with trans-10, cis-12 conjugated linoleic acid and forskolin / E. G. Prates, C. C. Marques, M. C. Baptista [et al.] // Animal. - 2013. - V. 7. - P. 602-609.
5. Milaković I. Identification of the lipid droplets of immature porcine oocytes during the different stage of folliculogenesis / I. Milaković, Š. Hanuláková, M. Ješeta, D. Knitlová, K. Hanzalová, R. Horský, L. Máchal // Proceedings of International Ph.D. Students Conference. - 2008. - P. 973-980.
6. Zuzun A.B. Zastosuvannya nanomaterialu v embriogenetichnii sistemi in vitro otrimannya embrioniv svinei [The use of nanomaterials in embriohenetychniy system in vitro embryos of pigs receiving] / A.B. Zuzun, O.V. Shcherbak, O.S. Osipchuk, S.I. Kovtun, V.V. Dzitsyuk // Factors of experimental evolution of organisms. - 2015. - V.17. - P. 164-168.
7. Monografia. Medizinskaya himiya I klinicheskoe primenenie dioksida kremniya pod redakziei akademika NAN Ukraini A.A. Chuiko./Kiev – « Naukovadumka»./ 2003.
8. Egerszegi I. Meiotic progression, mitochondrial features and fertilisation characteristics of porcine oocytes with different G6PDH activities. /I. Egerszegi, H. Alm, J. Rátky, B. Heleil, K.P. Brüssow, H.Torner// ReprodFertil Dev. - 2010. - V.22. - P. 830–838.
9. Kuz'mina T.I., Al'm Kh.,Torner Kh. Metody polucheniya embrionov svinei in vitro [Methods of In Vitro Production of Pig Embryos]. Sankt-Peterburg—Pushkin, 2008.
10. Sturmey RG, O'Toole PJ, Leese HJ. Fluorescence resonance energy transfer analysis of mitochondrial:lipid association in the porcine oocyte. Reproduction 2006;132:829–837.
11. Niu Y. Distribution and content of lipid droplets and mitochondria in pig parthenogenetically activated embryos after delipation/ Y. Niu, Ch. Wang, Q. Xiong, X. Yang, D. Chi, P. Li, H. Liu, J.Li, R. Huang // Theriogenology. - 2015. -V. 83. - P.131–138.
12. Dadarwal D. Organelle reorganization in bovineoocytesduring dominant follicle growth and regression / D. Dadarwal, G. P. Adams, P. Hyttel, G. M. Brogliatti, S. Caldwell, J. Singh // Reprod.Biol.Endocrinol. - 2015. - V.13. - P. 124
13. Ariu F. Lipid droplet distribution of immature canine oocytes in relation to their size and the reproductive stage / F. Ariu, A. Strina, O. Murrone, L.Falchi, D. Bebbere, S.Ledda, M.T. Zedda, S. Pau, L. Bogliolo // Animal Science Journal. – 2016. – V. 87. – P.147–150.
14. Dunning KR, Cashman K, Russell DL, Thompson JG, Norman RJ, Robker RL. Beta-oxidation is essential for mouse oocyte developmental competence and early embryo development. Biol.Reprod. 2010;83:909–18.
15. Walther T.C. Lipid droplets and cellular lipid metabolism / T.C. Walther, R.V. Farese // Jr - Annual review of biochemistry. - 2012. - V. 81. - P. 687-714.
16. Novichkova D.A. Ispol’zovanie nanomaterialov v biotechnologii extracorporal’nogo sozrevania donorskih oozitov svinei [Use of nanomaterials in biotechnology of extracorporeal maturation of donor oocytes of pigs] / D.A. Novichkova, T.I. Kuzmina, S.I. Kovtun, N. P. Galagan // III Mezdunarodnaya vistavka-konferenzia “Bioindustria 2013”, 16-18 oktyabrya, Sankt-Peterburg, 31-32.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.