CYTOMORPHOLOGICAL RESEARCH OTSYT-CUMULUS COMPLEXES RABBIT FROM WITH OVARIAN AT DIFFERENT STAGES OF THE ESTROUS CYCLE
The analysis of the research results revealed that the largest number (86.4%) of oocytes suitable for further development outside the body can be obtained with ovarian follicular phase of growth. It should be noted that statistically significant difference was observed between the groups OCC rabbit derived from ovaries at different phases of the estrous cycle by the number oocytes unsuitable for further cultivation. Thus, the phase of the ovarian follicular growth of gametes was obtained only 13.6% of ovarian and with signs of ovulation and the luteal phase, 35.4% and 31.4% respectively.
When comparing the results of the analysis of cytogenetic preparations oocytes from ovaries removed rabbit at different stages of the estrous cycle, found that regardless of the phase of the estrous cycle Yachnik mostly larger number of oocytes were under dyploteny. The largest number of gametes with diffuse chromatin at the stage dyploteny (37.3%) received from the stage ovarian follicular growth. At the stage of fibrillar dyploteny increasing number of gametes was removed from ovarian luteal phase of the estrous cycle. In step dyploteny visible bivalent were more likely gametes obtained from stage ovarian follicular growth (18,1%, p <0,05). The highest percentage of oocytes degeneration chromatin was observed in the group removed from the ovaries to the rabbit lyutealniy phase (21.6%).
2. Kitajima, S. E., Liu J. 2009. Rabbit Biotechnology rabbit genomics, transgehesis, cloning and models / S. E. Kitajima, J. Liu // World Rabbit Science. 5(6): 37–48.
3. Live L. B., Choi Y. H., Love C. C. 2003. Effect of ovary storage and oocyte transport method on maturation rate of horse oocytes. J. Theriogenology. 59(3-4): 765–774.
4. Notarianni, E. 2011. Reinterpretation of evidence advanced for neo-oogenesis in mammals, in terms of a finite oocyte reserve. J. Ovarian Research. 4: 1–20.
5. Peters, H. К., Natty K. P. 1980. The Ovary: A Correlation of Structure and Function in Mammals. In Morphology of the ovary. 1st edition. Great Britain: Granada Publishing, 12–35.
6. Peters, H. К. 1969.The development of the mouse ovary from birth to maturity Journal of Acta Endocrinologica. 62: 98–116.
7. Shiomi, M. A. 2009. Rabbit as a model for the study of human diseases. World Rabbit Science. 7(1): 49–53.
8. Svensson, E., Markstоm E., Shao R. 2002. Survival factors regulating ovarian apoptosis – dependence on follicle differentiation. Journal of Reproduction. 123 (1): 23–30.
9. Tao, Y., Cao C., Zhang M. 2008. Effects of cumulus cells on rabbit oocyte in vitro maturation. Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition. 92(4): 438–447.
10. Tarkowski, A. K. 1966. An air – drying method for chromosome preparation from mouse eggs. J. Cytogenetic. 5(3): 394–400.
11. Watson, A. J. 2007. Oocyte cytoplasmic maturation: a key mediator of oocyte and embryo developmental competence. Journal of Animal Science. 85: 11-13.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.