INHERITANCE OF SELECTIVE FEATURES BY OFFSPRING OF BULL-SIRES OF HOLSTEIN BREED
Assessment of the nature of inheritance of combined features by the offspring obtained from the result of the use of Holstein bulls-sires in creating highly herd of Ukrainian Red Dairy, Ukrainian red-spotted milk and Ukrainian black and white dairy breeds was conducted by the method of combined attributes, using level of display of average values "A" (the amount of butterfat in the first lactation) and KVZ (coefficient reproductive capacity) and a combination of variations in the direction of plus (1) and minus (2) from the optimum differentiated cows into four groups: 1-1, 1-2, 2-1, 2-2.
As a result of our research it was found that the orientation of parental genetic conditions of the levels of dairy and reproductive ability is manifested in the specificity of group structure daughters received from bull-parents of different categories (-+, ++). The largest percentage characterized for thet group in which the combination of trends in deviations from optimum by discounted signs similar to the same combination of genetic determinational bull-father. From bull categories, such as ++, corresponding to the group "1-1", received more daughters with similar trend of combined sign of "A" and KVZ (41-58%). Thus, a combination of trends in deviations from optimum for the combined signs are similar to the combination of trend of parental genetic program, confirming the better of influence the Holstein breed bulls.
A similar regularity of inheritance of milk and reproductive ability of offspring derived from different sires are observed in the daughters generation. High levels of milk and reproductive ability (group 1-1) inherits most of daughters (40%) if the parent category in bull-father breeding value "++". From sires of categories "-+" and "+-" which is responsible to the groups "2-1" and "1-2", received more daughters with the same trend development of features combined "A" and KVZ - 35% and 50%.
On improving influence of individual bulls-sires on signs pointed to data of the total specific weight cows-daughters in group components (1-1)+(1-2) and (1-1)+(2-1). If the value is more than 50%, according to the laws of heredity transfer, then to the signs influences parent, increasing its development. Thus the bulls may impair the development of symptoms, provided that the total specific weight of cows-daughters components in group components (1-1)+(1-2) and (1-1)+(2-1) are less 50%.
Thus, the combination of trends of parental genetic program influence to the change in the basic characteristics in phenotype daughters. In the offspring manifested high levels of milk and reproductive ability (group 1-1), if the breeder has a category «Rb ++» and low milk yield and high rate KVZ (group 2-1), if the bull-father has a category «Rb–+».
2. Burkat, V P, and Yu. P. Polupan. 2004. Rozvedennya za liniyamy: henezys ponyat' i metodiv ta suchasnyy selektsiynyy kontekst – Breeding for lines: the genesis of concepts and methods and modern breeding context – Ahrarna nauka – Agricultural science, 68 (in Ukrainian).
3. Zubets M. V., V. P. Burkat, Yu. M. Mel'nik [i dr.] : pod red. M. V. Zubtsa, V. P. Burkata. 1997. Genetika, selektsiya i biotekhnologiya v skotovodstve – Genetics, and selective breeding of Biotechnology in skotovodstve – «BMT», 722 (in Ukrainian).
4. Danylenko, V. P. 2007. Naukovo-praktychne obgruntuvannya metodiv formuvannya vysokoproduktyvnoho stada molochnoyi khudoby : avtoref. dys. … kand. s.-h. nauk : 06.02.01 «Rozvedennya ta selektsiya tvaryn» – s.Chubyns'ke Kyyivs'koyi oblasti, 20 (in Ukrainian).
5. Merkur'eva, E. K. 1970. Biometriya v selektsii i genetike sel'skokhozyaystvennykh zhivotnykh – Biometrics in the selection and genetics of farm animals – Moscow, Kolos, 422 (in Russian).
6. Pat. 15061 A Ukrayna, MKV A 01 K 67/00 Sposob otsenky kachestv byka-proyzvodytelya / Polkovnykova A. P.; zayavytel' y patentoobladatel' – Instytut tvarynnytstva Ukrayins'koyi akademiyi ahrarnykh nauk. – № 9405074; zayavl. 11.05.94 ; opubl. 30.06.97. – Byul. № 3 : 5 (in Russian).
7. Pidpala, T. V. 2005. Henezys porodnoho peretvorennya v populyatsiyi chervonoyi stepovoyi khudoby : monohrafiya – Genesis rock transformation in the population of red steppe cattle: monograph – Mykolayiv: MDAU, 312 (in Ukrainian).
8. Plokhinskiy, N. A. 1969. Rukovodstvo po biometrii dlya zootekhnikov – Biometrics guide for livestock specialists – Moscow, Kolos, 255 (in Russian).
9. Polupan, Yu. P. M. S. Havrylenko, and T. P. Koval'. 2007. Pidsumky vyvedennya ta perspektyvy udoskonalennya ukrayins'koyi chervonoyi molochnoyi porody – Results output and prospects for improvement of the Ukrainian Red dairy cattle – Rozvedennya i henetyka tvaryn – Ahrarna nauka – Animal Breeding and Genetics – Agricultural science. 41:209–225 (in Ukrainian).
10. Pidpala T. V., S. A. Voynalovych, and V. H. Nazarenko. 2012. Selektsiya molochnoyi khudoby i svyney – Breeding dairy cattle and pigs. Mykolayiv : MNAU, 297.
11. Khmel'nychyy, L. M, A. M. Salohub, V. V. Vechorka, and O. I. Havrylyuk. 2014. Vplyv henotypovykh ta paratypovykh chynnykiv na oznaky molochnoyi produktyvnosti koriv riznykh porid –The influence of genotypic and paratypic factors for signs of milk production of cows of different breeds – Visnyk Sums'koho natsional'noho ahrarnoho universytetu : naukovyy zhurnal : seriya «Tvarynnytstvo» – Bulletin of Sumy National Agrarian University, the scientific journal series "Animal". 2/1(24):87–91 (in Ukrainian).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.