BREEDING VALUE OF BULLS OF WORLD GENE POOL OF BROWN SWISS BREED
It was found that the highest breeding value for milk production featured the bulls have the daughters of Italian origin. The German sires have the best meat qualities according to fitness-indicators, the best was a group of Swiss Brown bulls. In general, the highest value of total breeding value index had subsidiaries sires offsprings of Italian origin.
The obtained results of impact forces of genotypic factors on the level sires of breeding values allowed us to conclude that their effect on the researched highly significant effect features that characterized the breeding value were within 2,4-16,7%. The coefficients of phenotypic factors potency proved the credible and decisive influence on the birth year of bull on some indixes of breeding values. Thus the index of total breeding value depended on who was born at 39.6%, the index of breeding values for milk production - by 44.0%, while the indixes for meat breeding value and performance for fitness indicators - only 6.9% and 4.4% respectively.
2. Ladyka, V. I. 2000. Stan ta perspektyvy selektsiyi buroyi khudoby. – Status and prospects of cattle breeding brown – Visnyk ahrarnoyi nauky – Bulletin of Agricultural Science. 12:84–86 (in Ukrainian).
3. Ladyka, V. I. 1999. Shlyakhy selektsiynoho udoskonalennya ta orhanizatsiyni aspekty pleminnoyi roboty z populyatsiyeyu buroyi khudoby – Ways of improving selection and organizational aspects of breeding populations of brown cattle – Visnyk Sums'koho derzhavnoho ahrarnoho universytetu – Bulletin of Sumy State Agrarian University. 3:49–54 (in Ukrainian).
4. Merkur'eva, E. K. 1970. Biometriya v selektsii i genetike sel'skokhozyaystvennykh zhivotnykh – Biometrics in the selection and genetics of farm animals. Moscow, Kolos, 423 (in Russian).
5. Burkat, V. P., V. I. Ladyka, and L. M. Khmel'nychyy. 2010. Pidsumky stvorennya ta metodolohichnyy aspekt perspektyvy selektsiyi ukrayins'koyi buroyi molochnoyi porody – Metodolohiya naukovykh doslidzhen' z pytan' selektsiyi, henetyky ta biotekhnolohiyi u tvarynnytstvi. Materialy naukovo-teoretychnoyi konferentsiyi, prysvyachenoyi pam"yati akademika UAAN Valeriya Petrovycha Burkata (Chubyns'ke, 25 lyutoho 2010 roku) / Za redaktsiyeyu Huzyeva I. V. – The results create perspectives and methodological aspects of Ukrainian breeding brown dairy cattle – The methodology of research on breeding, genetics and biotechnology in animal husbandry. Materials of scientific-theoretical conference dedicated to the memory of academician UAAN Valery Petrovich Burkat (Chubinskoe, 25 February 2010). Ahrarna nauka, 17–19 (in Ukrainian).
6. Plokhynskyy, N. A. 1969. Rukovodstvo po byometryy dlya zootekhnykov – Guide to Biometrics for zootehnykov. Moscow, Kolos, 256 (in Russian).
7. Mykytyuk, D. M., V. P. Burkat, and O. V. Bilous. 2004. Prohrama udoskonalennya selektsiyi buroyi khudoby v rehionakh Ukrayiny na 2004–2015 roky – Program improvement breeding brown cattle regions of Ukraine for 2004–2015. K., 74 (in Ukrainian).
8. Khmel'nychyy, L. M., V. P. Loboda, and A. P. Shevchenko. 2015. Fenotypova ta spoluchna minlyvist' liniynykh oznak ekster"yeru koriv molochnykh porid Sumshchyny – And phenotypic variability of linear features connecting the exterior cow dairy breeds Sumy. Rozvedennya i henetyka tvaryn – Animal Breeding and Genetics. 50:103–111 (in Ukrainian).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.