The interdepartmental thematic scientific digest "Breeding and genetics of animals" is included in the List of scientific professional editions of Ukraine in which the results of dissertation works may be published (the resolution of the Presidium of the HAC No. 1-05/3 of 14.04.2010) and is a specialized publication in the field of agricultural sciences.
Reviews, experimental and methodical articles are accepted for publication. The submitted materials should be actual, original (not published earlier in other editions), stylistically and orthographically edited. Thematically the article should correspond to one of the headings of the digest: breeding and selection, genetics, biotechnology, reproduction, conservation of biodiversity of animals.
By sending an article to the digest "Breeding and genetics of animals", the author gives his consent to the placement of published articles in science-centered databases, which will include the publication.
The digest is registered in the international science-centered bases of Index Copernicus International and RINC
PROCEDURE FOR SUBMISSION OF MANUSCRIPTS
The manuscript of the article is submitted to the editorial office in Ukrainian, Russian or English in two paper copies (one of which is signed by every author) and is sent to the responsible secretary by a separate file on the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Each article is subject to mandatory review. In the presence of remarks, the author finalizes the article by ticking another color corrected text in the electronic version of the article sent to the author by e-mail. After publishing layout, authors sign articles for publication. For nonresident authors, the article is signed by a reviewer and an executive secretary.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE DESIGNATION OF ARTICLES:
- Volume of experimental and methodical articles (with abstracts and lists of literature) - 6-15 pages, survey - no more than 30;
- typing in the Microsoft Word text editor, font Times New Roman, 12, line spacing of the main text 1, paragraph indentation - 0 cm, A-4 format;
- automatic carrying of words;
- signatures for drawings, tables, as well as indexes in formulas are dialed by 10 kegm;
- upper, left and right shores - 20 mm, bottom - 25 mm;
- orientation of pages - book;
- the tables are typed directly into the Microsoft Word program and are numbered sequentially, the width of the tables is 100%;
- formulas are entered in the editor of formulas Microsoft Equation, available to Word;
- drawings are inserted into the text in JPG format;
- the list of literature is given at the end of the article in the order of mention in the text or in the alphabet of authors or titles. Sequence reference numbers are given in square brackets.
COMPULSORY ARTICLE ELEMENTS
- TITLE OF ARTICLE (bold type capital letters).
- INITIALS AND SURNAMES OF THE AUTHOR (S) (bold type in capital letters).
- The name of a scientific, education or other institution (if several authors and they work in different institutions, it is necessary to designate the institutions with numbers 1, 2, 3 ... and, in accordance with the numbering, put numbers next to the names of the authors), the address (ordinary font);
- E-mail of the author responsible for correspondence.
- The main text is preceded by a summary - in Ukrainian, English and Russian: the name, initials and surnames of the authors, materials and methods of research, main results and conclusions (7-15 lines in italics).
- After each summary, submit keywords (from 5 to 10 words or phrases in the usual font).
- The sections of the articles should begin with the following bolded headings:
Introduction - the statement of the problem in general terms, its relevance and scientific significance; an analysis of the latest foreign and domestic publications in which the solution to this problem was initiated and on which the author relies; allocation of previously unsolved parts of the general problem, which is devoted to the article; formulation of the purpose and tasks of research, statement of the task;
Materials and methods of research - the institutions or enterprises where research was conducted and materials collected; description of the research scheme; methods and techniques used in the work; methods of statistical analysis.
The results of the research - the presentation of research results, their analysis, discussions and prospects for further scientific research.
Gratitude (if necessary) - an expression of official gratitude to individual institutions and individuals who helped organize and conduct research, provided advices for improving the manuscript, etc.
A BIBLIOGRAPHY should be submitted in citation order or in alphabetical order of authors or titles. The bibliographic description of the sources used is submitted according to the requirements of DSTU GOST (State Standard) 7.1:2006. If there are four or more authors in the given literature source, then all authors need to be specified.
It is necessary to provide the list of literature (REFERENCES) in a separate block that will duplicate the list of sources in the main list, but will be arranged in accordance with the requirements of international databases. Namely: for all sources that are submitted in the main list in the Cyrillic alphabet, it is necessary to transliteration, and the name of the edition in which it is published should be translated further into English. In addition, if in the given source of literature - four or more authors, it is necessary to indicate the names of all authors without exception in this list. Punctuation marks are put in accordance with the foreign bibliographic standards. If in list 1 there is a reference to foreign publications, they should be repeated in list 2, but punctuation marks should be put in accordance with the foreign bibliographic standards.
On the site http://ru.translit.net there is a free opportunity to use the transliteration of Russian text, and on the site http://ukrlit.org/transliteratsiia - Ukrainian text in Latin. The programs are very simple, they are easy to use for both prepared links and transliteration of different parts of descriptions. By choosing BGN system as an option, we get an image of all the appropriate letters. Insert in the special field the whole text of the bibliography in Russian and click "In translit", in the second program the text in Ukrainian - "Convert". Then make the necessary changes and additions.
TO ARTICLE TO BE ADDED:
- Mandatory extended summary of the article in the original language and in English (minimum 4000 characters) for the Web site of the digest. The summary must be structured, contain the purpose of the study and the methods applied, the main results obtained and conclusions. Extended article summary is posted on the site!
- Information about the author(s): surname, name, middle name, scientific degree, academic rank, position and place of work, contact phone number, e-mail.
The editorial office of the scientific digest is not responsible for the content of the articles and the probability of the data provided, but reserves the right to select, recommend and comment on the content of the materials submitted. Articles that are not arranged according to the rules are not registered and considered.
ARTICLE PROCESSING CHARGE (APC)
1 PAGE OF THE ARTICLE REGARDLESS OFF THE VOLUMN OF PAGE FILLING IS 50 UAH.
Please send a paid receipt for the publication to the postal address or to e-mail of the editorial office:
Institute of Animal Breeding and Genetics nd. a. M.V.Zubets of NAAS
1, Pogrebnyaka St, Chubynske 08321, Boryspil raion, Kyiv oblast, Ukraine
Tel for additional information: (04595) 30-045; 30-041
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.